Our Early Childhood Center has three levels of classes from Pre-Kindergarten through KGII. The core curriculum, namely Language Arts, Mathematics, is complimented by specialist classes in Music, Art, Physical Education and Library. Computers are available to all students as well as Arabic studies beginning in Pre-Kindergarten.
The Early Childhood Stage believes in educating the whole child. All of our teacher engage students, motivate students, and encourage them to take risks. In addition, the teachers cater to many learning styles so that every child reaches his or her potential. Many different strategies are used to elicit information from these students. Our teachers go above and beyond to give students something special.
The beginning of a child’s education starts in Early Childhood. We make sure that this period of time excites children producing a love of learning. Early Childhood is the foundation for the rest of a student’s educational experience. Come join us for a great start in education
Our primaray has six levels of classes from Grade 1 to Grade 6. The core curriculum, namely Language Arts, Mathematics, Social Studies and Science, is complimented by specialist classes in Music, Art, Physical Education and Library. Computer classes begin in Grade 1, Arabic and Religious Studies classes in Grade 1 and Arabic Social Studies in Grade 4.
Tanta Modern School provides a comprehensive and challenging education that fosters informed and engaged local, regional and global citizenship. We inspire students to be lifelong learners who contribute positively within a diverse and changing world.
We are committed to making each of its schools a center of educational excellence, offering its students the most complete opportunity to attain their maximum potential in a positive, enjoyable, stimulating and safe environment that is conducive to their intellectual, physical, emotional and social development. Thus, our curriculum complements the core subjects of English, the Sciences, Mathematics and the Social Sciences with equally strong programs in Physical Education and Fine Arts.
At Tanta Modern School we believe:
- That education is a lifelong process.
- That every child is a unique individual with the potential for growth.
- That all people have equal intrinsic worth and should be treated with respect.
- That it is essential to recruit, develop and retain outstanding personnel.
- That it is our responsibility to model and address ethical and moral values.
- That there is importance in developing personal and social responsibility alongside service to others.
- That students thrive when they experience success every day.
- That each school’s curriculum must include learning experiences that develop the whole child.
- That all students should be active and responsible participants in their own learning.
- That high standards of excellence are necessary to challenge students.
- That honest on-going and effective communication among all members of the school community promotes trust, partnership and teamwork.
- That the local and international qualities within our schools have value and should be respected.
- That the skills to utilize technology are essential to prepare students for the future.
- That standards and regulations need to be applied consistently.
Tanta Modern School’s mission is to educate its students in the finest tradition of British education while incorporating the strengths of their own cultures.
The goal of Tanta Modern preparatory stage is to develop our students’ basic skills and their capacity for critical thinking and creativity. In addition to cultivating a passion for learning, we aim to promote our students’ all round development, including character building and a sense of civic responsibility in an ever changing world.
We strive to give our students all the tools for success in an increasingly integrated world. As humanity’s collective body of knowledge continues to grow at an exponential rate, TMS provides its students with the skills they require to solve the problems of the future. As clear and critical thinkers with a working knowledge of technology, our students are prepared not only to succeed in their future careers; but, more importantly, to be well rounded, honorable and responsible human beings who contribute positively to their societies.
The focus of the Secondary stage at Tanta Modern School is to teach our students to be dynamic and thoughtful problem solvers, to prepare them for college or university studies, and to develop honest, compassionate, and caring citizens of the 21st century international community
Our secondary stage is comprised of Grade 10, 11 & 12 and offers a strong and balanced foundation for future college and university success.
Tanta Modern School’s challenging academic program also provides many opportunities outside of the classroom for students at all levels to participate in extra-curricular activities that include Student Council.